Meaningful Use Resource Center
Productivity-Focused Meaningful Use
"Meaningful use of a certified EHR" is required to earn the EHR incentives offered through the HITECH Act of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)—also known as the Economic Stimulus Plan.
SRS is certified as a complete EHR by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), so physicians who choose to pursue the EHR incentives can do so successfully with SRS. Participation in the government’s program is voluntary, and the meaningful use requirements do have productivity implications—what distinguishes the SRS approach from that of other certified EHRs is its delivery of meaningful use capability with a concurrent increase in productivity.
The meaningful use rules are complex, and very few providers have the time or inclination to review them. SRS has devoted the resources of its Government Affairs department—which has been involved since the program’s inception—to understanding the meaningful use requirements as they evolve and interpreting the implications for physicians and their practices. The following pages contain all of the information needed to be a successful meaningful user and earn the meaningful use EHR incentives:
- The EHR Incentives: How much is at stake and when?
- Eligibility: Who is an "Eligible Professional"?
- Medicare vs. Medicaid: How to determine which program is best for your practice
- Stages and Reporting Periods: When does a physician advance from Stage 1 to Stage 2?
- Meaningful Use Matrix: What a provider has to do to demonstrate meaningful use
- Meaningful Use Stage 2: How Stage 2 raises the bar set by Stage 1
- Meaningful Use Success Stories: Read what SRS clients who have earned EHR incentives say about their experiences.
- Meaningful Use for Specialists: How the requirements apply differently to specialists versus primary care physicians
- Workflow Distribution: How you might allocate meaningful use responsibilities
- Registration and Attestation: Where, when, and how to report to the government
- On the Calendar: Be aware of upcoming government program-planning meetings
- Resource Center: Where to get additional information and answers to questions about meaningful use and EHR incentives
- Test Your Meaningful Use IQ: Make sure your understanding of meaningful use is correct
SRS has the most practical, productivity-focused solution to meaningful use in the industry.Explore the SRS solution. Contact us for more information.