EHR for Ophthalmology
- National network of prominent ophthalmic providers
- Flexible solution satisfies varied subspecialties in group practices
- Unmatched 100% implementation success rate
- Highest ranking by KLAS for service, implementation, and product in ophthalmology
- Enthusiastic and referenceable clients
What makes SRS the EHR of choice in ophthalmology?
- SRS has a deep understanding of ophthalmic workflow that stems from our company’s roots—we built the first version of our software to meet the high-volume demands of a fast-paced, busy, multisite ophthalmology group practice in New York City.
- SRS recognizes the value of productivity and speed in ophthalmology. The SRS EHR allows physicians to document exams in the way they deem most efficient. There are no rigid templates and no onerous clicking is required.
- SRS satisfies all subspecialties within a group practice because it accommodates multiple ways of documenting exams. SRS is easy to use and flexible, assuring practice-wide adoption.
- The SRS Unified Desktop™ delivers all clinical and business applications through one seamless user interface. The Unified Desktop—SRS EHR, PM, and ophthalmology PACS—offers substantial benefits to ophthalmologists, providing direct access from within the patient’s chart, enhancing efficiency and productivity, and creating a smoother, easier, and less stressful environment. The SRS EHR integrates seamlessly with other practice management solutions and diagnostic equipment.
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based data platform enables the seamless sharing of clinical data. Capture and report on data with ease, exchange information with other providers, and satisfy the requirements of the government and other payers—all while increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The SRS EHR expertly prepares ophthalmologists for participation in future initiatives such as accountable care organizations (ACOs), subsequent stages of meaningful use, and quality reporting.
- SRS offers numerous transcription options that enhance workflow and increase efficiency. SRS Snippets™ delivers significant gains in physician productivity by eliminating the need for physicians to dictate redundant paragraphs or blocks of text. The result is additional time gained by physicians and reduced transcription costs for your practice.
- SRS garners best practices from our national network of ophthalmologists. Our implementation specialists are unrivaled in their knowledge of the EHR industry in general, and the requirements for EHR success in ophthalmology. The SRS EHR will be fully implemented in your practice without any loss of patient volume from day one. No other solution delivers this assurance of ophthalmic expertise, productivity, and profitability.