EHR for Orthopaedics
- National network of over 2,000 prominent orthopaedic providers
- More orthopaedists successfully using an EHR than all other vendors combined
- Unmatched 100% implementation success rate
- Highest ranked for service, implementation, and product in orthopaedics
- Enthusiastic referenceable clients
- SRS has a deep understanding of orthopaedic workflow, drawn from years of working closely with our national network of orthopaedists. We understand the value of productivity and speed in orthopaedics. That's why the SRS EHR incorporates other applications and web-based systems right at your desktop, tablet, or smart device.
- The SRS Unified Desktop™ delivers all clinical and business applications through one seamless user interface. The Unified Desktop—SRS EHR, PM, and PACS—offers substantial benefits to orthopaedists, providing direct access from within the patient's chart, enhancing efficiency and productivity, and creating a smoother, easier, and less stressful working environment.
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based data platform enables the seamless sharing of clinical data. Capture and report on data with ease, exchange information with other providers, and satisfy the requirements of the government and other payers—all while increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The SRS EHR expertly prepares orthopaedists for participation in future initiatives such as accountable care organizations (ACOs), subsequent stages of meaningful use, and quality reporting.
- The SRS Orthopaedic FlexNote™ automates a large portion of exam-note creation and requires only a minimal effort to complete the rest of the documentation process. Using FlexNote, orthopaedists spend less time on exam note documentation and more time focused on patients or other activities of their choice.
- SRS offers numerous orthopaedic-based transcription options that enhance workflow and increase efficiency. SRS Snippets™ deliver significant gains in physician productivity by eliminating the need for physicians to dictate redundant paragraphs or blocks of text. The result is additional time gained by physicians and reduced transcription costs for your practice.
- SRS garners best practices from our national network of orthopaedists. Our implementation specialists are unrivaled in their knowledge of the EHR industry in general, and the requirements for EHR success in orthopaedics specifically. Your practice will be fully implemented without any loss of patient volume from day one. No other solution delivers this assurance of orthopaedic expertise, productivity, and profitability.
Learn how the SRS EHR propelled practice-wide improvements and growth at Coastal Orthopedics.
Find out more about SRS EHR. Contact us today.