Integrated with SRS EHR, SRS Transcription reduces costs, increases productivity, and enhances physician documentation within a single user-friendly interface.
Reduce costs and increase productivity
- Efficient and accurate clinical documentation
- Less time spent reviewing documents and correcting errors
- Automatic routing into patient chart
- SRS Tx smartphone or iPad app for dictation on the go
Enhance physician satisfaction
- Physician-friendly approach to clinical documentation
- Significant cost reduction while maintaining quality documentation
- Physician’s natural workflow supported by a combination of voice transcription and advanced template technology
Save money and improve efficiency with SRS Snippets™
- Drastically decreased time spent on clinical documentation
- Eliminated need for physicians to dictate redundant paragraphs and blocks of text
- Macros used to optimize dictation workflow by automating user-defined standard texts
- Significant productivity gains and freed up physician time
- Reduced transcription costs for your practice
"SRS Transcription has been a game-changer for me. I’m able to see 5-10 more patients a day and the quality of the dictations is outstanding. I love the iPhone platform and love the setup online for editing notes."
Veronica Diaz, MD
Jupiter Hand to Shoulder
“Western Connecticut Orthopedic Specialists has been using SRS Tx for the past 3 years. The product has been nothing short of exceptional. I was involved in the transition to SRS Tx with 19 physicians, 3 chiropractors, and 8 physician assistants. Everyone at SRS made our transition seamless with their dedication to assisting and accommodating all of our needs. Our physicians especially appreciate the ability they have to dictate and edit using their smartphones. SRS Tx has consistently met or exceeded the turnaround time for transcriptions. Since the transition to SRS Tx, I am very pleased with the level of customer service, ease of use, and high quality of the transcriptions. Without reservation, I highly recommend SRS Tx to anyone looking for a transcription service."
Velvet Yusko, Medical Records Coordinator