A highly skilled team and a company commitment to superior service are at the heart of SRS support. SRS prides itself on its responsiveness and the resulting high levels of client satisfaction and enthusiasm. SRSsoft consistently achieves the highest KLAS ratings in the healthcare IT industry.
Unmatched customer service is available 24/7/365 so that clients' questions are addressed and any problems that arise are resolved quickly. Customer support staff members are on call for emergencies that occur at any hour of the day or night to ensure that access to critical patient information is never disrupted.
- Our support staff have received the most challenging Microsoft certifications in the industry-all have attained MCP or MCSA Certifications, and many have MCSE Certification. Their extensive training with SRS implementation and installation specialists arms them with the knowledge and insight to deliver effective, time-sensitive solutions.
- Expanded Help Desk hours (9 am to 8 pm ET) and our unmatched specialist-to-client ratio ensure a fast response. Service is personalized and coordinated-the specialist who takes a client request manages that request until it's been resolved, giving our clients an unprecedented level of continuity and confidence throughout the process.
- A customer-service portal provides a direct client link to the Help Desk, giving clients access to a broad array of support services and tools, including live support sessions and downloadable manuals and training information.
- SRS monitors critical services on any server that hosts SRS, which enables Help Desk staff to identify potential problems for proactive resolution. Often, we become aware of problems and rectify them before the client is even aware that they exist.
- SRS provides clients with version protection. As we develop expanded versions of our products, clients are upgraded to take advantage of the enhancements.